Size: 900 Grams
Goat milk has the following benefits:
- Goat milk contains less allergens than cow milk. If your baby experiences gastroesophageal reflux then this may be due to the higher number of allergenic proteins found in cow milk.
- The protein profile of goat milk is more similar to breast milk.
- Unlike cow milk, goat milk is easier for your baby to digest. Scientifically, this is due to the fatty acids in goat milk being shorter than those found in cow milk.
- Goat milk also undergoes natural homogenisation, which is where fat particles of milk are broken down into smaller clusters. Cow milk has to be artificially homogenised, which reduces the milk’s nutritional value.
- If your baby is lactose-intolerant, which is when it cannot digest milk properly, then goat milk may help. This is because goat milk contains slightly less lactose than cow milk.
- Goat milk contains higher levels of six out of the ten essential amino acids than cow milk.